BEmuddy is 145g mud mask of a thick consistency used to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin.
Bentonite clay - Aloe Vera gel - Argan oil - geranium essential oil
* Avoid applying the mask to your eye area*
- Scoop out some mud. Use your middle and ring fingers to scoop out some of the mud.
- Spread the mud on the apples of your cheeks and gently spread it around your cheeks, forehead, temples, chin, and nose.
- Wait for 15 minutes. Once you've applied the mud mask, leave it on for 15 minutes or until the mud starts drying out.
- Wash off the mud mask. Take a clean cotton cloth and soak it in lukewarm water. Wring it out completely and gently rub it against the mud mask. Keep rinsing and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off.
- Rinse your face. After most of the mud mask has been cleaned off, splash your face with lukewarm water.
- improve blood circulation under the skin
- cleanse skin of dirt and impurities
- moisturize and refresh tired skin and make the skin appear brighter, softer and clearer.
- Cleanses and unclogs pores