Glow on the go is a moisturizer that instantly quenches dry skin and boost's skin's hydration level and leaves your skin with a radiating glow.
shea butter, vitamin E, avocado oil, primrose oil, aqua gel ,etc.
Moisturizers are most effective if you use them while your skin is still damp because damp skin absorbs the product more readily. That also gives the moisturizer the chance to lock in that hydration.
- Step 1: Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm. ...
- Step 2: Warm up moisturizer in hands. ...
- Step 3: Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions. ...
- Step 4: Apply to forehead and rest of face. ...
- Step 5: Use light, gentle upward strokes, especially on the neck.
- attracts moisture and locks it in
- reduces the appearance of other blemishes.
- Prevents dryness