Description: Scrubbish Lav is 300 gr lavender scrub used to exfoliate dead skin cells from the skin, reducing the potential for clogged pores and acne breakouts. You'll notice a softer and healthier skin post its usage.
Ingredients: honey, oats, lavender bowls, coconut oil, grape seed oil, etc.
This lavender facial and body scrub is more effective with some water during application.
It's preferable to use this scrub at night for its calming and relaxing effects. This scrub kills acne-causing bacteria that might infiltrate your pores. It is used for preventing, calming, and healing skin problems.
- Rinse your face with water thoroughly.
- Take a nickel - sized amount of facial scrub in your palm.
- Add some water to the scrub for a better hold.
- Apply the facial scrub on your wet face.
- Gently rub the scrub on your face, applying the least amount of pressure.
- Always massage your face upwards and focus on areas like the top and corner of your nose, cheeks and upper lips.
- Continue the massage for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Now move to your neck and under the chin and massage for another 10 seconds
- Once you finish exfoliating, wash your face with cold or lukewarm water.
- Gently pat your face dry using a soft towel.
- Spritz some grande rose booster or apply vitamin E oil capsules on your face afterwards.